08 januari 2009

I want....

Two years ago i was afraid of wanting anything,
I figured wanting would lead to trying, and trying would lead to failure.
But now i find i cant stop wanting.
I want to fly somewere in first class, I want to travel to a far away country on a business trip,
I wanna get invited to the white house, I want to learn about the world.
I wanna surprise myself..
I wanna be important.
I wanna be the best person that I can be.
I wanna define myself instead of having others define me.
I want to win, And have people be happy for me.
I wanna loose and get over it. I want to not be afraid of the unknown.
I wanna grow up to be generous and big hearted, the way that people have been with me.
I want an interesting and surprising life.
It's not that i think im gonna get all of this things, i just want the possibility of getting them.

I don't want to be afraid of following my dreams..



0 Era tankar: